Friday, November 11, 2011

Social 121


After driving by this place for almost a year every day on my commute home from work, I finally got the chance to give it a try when Groupon posted a 50% discount offer. I wandered in on a Friday night with my wife and shocked to find the place almost empty. With a great location and a chic atmosphere, I was really surprised to have the place all to ourselves.


After perusing the menu for a few minutes I was at a loss as to which direction to go...a couple appetizers or the full meal. I definitely made the right choice with the Salmon(pictured). It was the most amazing salmon dish I can remember devouring in my lifetime. Every bite was more delicious than the last. My wife Dawn had shrimp tacos with just the right amount of spice. I would say we enjoyed the perfect meal for our introduction to Social 121 and will be back to try all those great appetizers such as Kentucky Glazed Pork Belly, Crispy Duck Wontons or Braised Short Rib Pot Stickers.

Social 121 on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving us a try, Glad to hear you enjoyed our amazing food. We look forward to having you back soon. Please look me up when you come in.

    Scott -Owner, SOCIAL 121

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott Siers is such a douche. Go to bed old man, stop trying to be young- you creepy perv

    ReplyDelete