Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Marianas Taco Shop

I knew I recognized the taco sauce!!

Love this place. Authentic Mexican that reminds me of the Taco Shops I grew up with in San Diego. After struggling for years going from one Tex-Mex place to the next I finally found a Mexican food restaurant that got it right.

Many would argue with this opinion, but anyone from the west coast knows what I am talking about. Anyone remember Alberto's, Filbertos or any other taco shop in California that ends with -ertos. This is the taste you have been looking for in Texas.

Tucked on a side street in Downtown Frisco, most would miss this gem of a hole in the wall taco shop. If you are in the area give the California Burrito a shot or just about anything else....Just put the red sauce on everything.

 Click to add a blog post for Marianas Taco Shop on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment