Sunday, July 19, 2015

Samson's Hot Dogs


Just a quick review of Samson's Gourmet Hot Dogs. This food truck showed up at a scouting event my son and I were attending in Dallas yesterday. What a pleasant surprise to have some great tasting food for lunch as opposed to a standard hot dog and fries I expected.                                                                                     
The Menu included 4 specialty dogs and a couple burgers. I had a bratwurst covered in green chile chicken chili(pictured). My son had the Chili Cheese Fries.

Overall the food was not good at all. In fact I hated my dog. For $8, I expected more. The only thing I liked was the couple of bites that had feta cheese on them. The highlight was my son's fries. The chili was very spicy and I am glad he shared it with me...

If you see this food truck I would only eat there if you are starving and have money burning holes in your pockets.

I have not been to the original location in Oaklawn. They have an expanded menu at this location and I may give it another chance in the future, just not the food truck.

The one thing I am looking forward to is the vegetarian options. Maybe I should of tried something vegetarian on the food truck.

Overall disappointed.

Click to add a blog post for Samson's Gourmet Hot Dogs on Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment