Sunday, May 31, 2009

Regio- Pollos Asados Al Carbon


Here is a quick lunch post. If you are ever in Garland and hungry, check this place out. They specialize in flame broiled chickens. When I say chickens, I mean chickens. Not pieces of chicken, like El Pollo Loco. You can't get it by the piece, just by the bird or half bird.

Since I was not that hungry I decided to go in another direction and get the Tacos al Pastor(pictured). They were actually really, really good. A little on the greasy side, but 5 tacos loaded with meat, cilantro and onions for $5.95. That is the deal of the century.

On other thing I should warn you before you go here. No one speaks English, the signs are in Spanish and you might want to bring a friend if the sun has gone down. Other than that you will be fine.

I cant really rate this place on the chicken because I have not tried it. I can tell you it smelled great! I am giving the tacos I had 9 stars for value and flavor.

El Pollo Regio on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment